Provider and Facility Directory
Looking for a primary care physician or specialist? Want to know if we have a pharmacy near your home? Find out which doctors and medical facilities are covered by each of our health plans. Read short profiles and find phone numbers, driving directions, maps, and more.
Additional Medical Providers and Pharmacies
Is your plan Alliant Plus, Options, or Options PPO? Then you also have access to providers in our preferred regional and national discount networks, and MedImpact pharmacies. For Alliant Plus and Options plans, these providers and pharmacies are available at the out-of-network level.
- First Choice Health Network (Washington, Alaska, Idaho, Montana, and Oregon)
- First Health Network (all other states)
- MedImpact pharmacies
Starting in 2014, if your Group Health coverage includes dental, your provider will be in one of the following plans.
- Group Health Adult Dental (United Concordia Network): For members 19 and older with optional dental coverage on an Individual & Family plan, or through a small group employer plan (1 to 50 employees).
- Pediatric Dental (United Concordia Network): For members up to age 19 on an Individual & Family plan, or through a small group employer plan (1 to 50 employees).
- Delta Dental of Washington (formerly Washington Dental Service): For federal employees (FEHB) on the High Option plan or our Medicare Clear Care members with optional dental coverage.